There are only a few days left in September, but the fun never stops at Morgantown Care and Rehab Center! The October activity calendar is full of events for elders, stakeholders, families, and the community. The following are a few fun events that have been planned and we welcome everyone to participate:
- October 13th-17th: In observance of breast cancer awareness month, special activities have been planned each day.
- October 21st: Jackson’s Orchard
- October 23rd: Celebration of Elder Birthdays
- October 24th: We invite everyone to participate in the County Fair Fall Fest from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm. A variety of county fair games and a petting zoo will keep everyone entertained.
- October 31st: The elders of Morgantown Care and Rehab Center will host trick or treating for area children. The event will take place from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm at the center. Donations of candy are being accepted for this fun-filled event. Anyone who would like to donate candy can drop it off to the activities department at Morgantown Care and Rehab Center.